- Event: Shrovetide (fastelavn) celebration 2017
- Vacancy: Internship Fall 2017
- Event: Breakfast Dialogue with Dr. Mohan of Transparency International
Understanding corruption and anti-corruption initiatives in Malaysia
- Malaysia and Denmark sign agreement to deepen agricultural cooperation
Malaysia & Denmark sign agreement to deepen agricultural cooperation
- Trade Development 2016 - Two first Quarter Update
Imports from Malaysia to Denmark stagnated, while exports of Danish products to Malaysia experienced a slight decline
- Road Show on Practical Solutions for Sustainable Cities 6 – 9 September 2016
Copenhagen visit Malaysia to talk sustainable cities with local authorities in Melaka, Selangor, Penang, Negri Sembilan and Johore as well as with the Federal government.
- Minister of Energy, Green Technology and Water attended 3GF Summit in Copenhagen
Leaders from around the world attended the Global Green Growth Forum (3GF) Summit in Copenhagen on 6-7 June. This year, Malaysia took part with a delegation led by
Minister of Energy, Green Technology and Water, Dr. Ongkili
- Visit by CEO of the Danish Happiness Research Institute
What makes a nation happy? To foster debate about the relationship between society and human wellbeing, the CEO of the Happiness Research Institute in Copenhagen, Mr. Meik Wiking is visiting Kuala Lumpur on 2-3 June as part of a Southeast Asia tour.
- Danish Minister of Environment and Food visit Malaysia
The Danish Minister of Environment & Food, Mr. Esben Lunde Larsen, is visiting
Malaysia 13th to 15th April 2016 with a business delegation as well as representatives from the Danish Agriculture & Trade Council and the Confederation of Danish Industry.
- Denmark Least Corrupt Country in the World
For the second year in a row Denmark is ranked the least corrupt country in the world by Transparency International. Malaysia remain in the 50’s as it moved down 4 places and is now ranked 54.